The “you’re beautiful” message of Women’s ministries is light and engaging, but God’s vision for you is so much bigger. If you are hungry for a more vibrant spiritual life, Stop Calling Me Beautiful teaches you how to pursue the deeper truths of who God is and who you are in relationship to him.
Publishers Weekly Bestseller
"If you’re tired of surface-level teaching and shallow faith, this book will ignite a fire in your soul for a deeper walk with Jesus and draw you into the depths of the Word.”
——Gretchen Saffles, founder of Well-Watered Women
Why We Need Jesus More Than Compliments
"You're a beautiful daughter of the Most High King." And it's true. But it's not the whole truth. The beauty of being God's daughter has backstory.
If you're tired of hearing the watered-down Christian teaching and hungry for a deeper spiritual life—one that gives real answers to your hardest questions—Stop Calling Me Beautiful teaches you how. You will learn
- how to pursue the truths of who God is and who you are in relationship to Him
- how to study Scripture, and how your view of God determines how you face life's challenges
- how legalism, shallow theology, and false teaching keep you from living boldly as a woman of the Word
- how to experience God's presence in painful circumstances
Jesus doesn't offer a powerless salvation. He makes your brokenness part of His whole redemption story—if you allow Him to. Don't settle for a feel-good faith. If you want victory over insecurity, fear, shame, and the circumstances you are facing, it's time to embrace Jesus. All of Him.
Stop Calling Me Beautiful: Finding Soul-Deep Strength in a Skin-Deep World
- This item is in stock and available for shipping and pickup in 1-3 days.